By Bruno Robert
Artificial Photosynthesis, the newest variation in the Advances in Botanical Research sequence, which publishes in-depth and up to date experiences on quite a lot of issues within the plant sciences positive aspects a number of stories by means of well-known specialists on all facets of plant genetics, biochemistry, cellphone biology, molecular biology, body structure, and ecology.
- Publishes in-depth and up to date experiences on a variety of subject matters in plant sciences
- Presents the most recent details on man made photosynthesis
- Features a variety of studies via well-known specialists on all elements of plant genetics, biochemistry, cellphone biology, molecular biology, body structure, and ecology
Read or Download Artificial Photosynthesis (Advances in Botanical Research) PDF
Similar genetics books
This moment variation collects Nobel Prize winner Edward B. Lewis’s key courses within the fields of genetics, developmental biology, radiation and melanoma. Editor Howard Lipshitz, an in depth colleague over the past two decades of Lewis's lifestyles, areas the papers of their medical and historic context and offers perception into Lewis's method of technology and the motivations that drove his selection of subject material.
The literature on cytokine genetics is immense, so great that it truly is now virtually past the time or logistical constraints of such a lot scientists to effectively continue velocity with it. A compilation of the most recent learn, Cytokine Gene Polymorphisms in Multifactorial stipulations brings jointly, experiences, and constructions up to date info on polymorphisms in cytokine genes.
Creation to Bioorganic Chemistry and Chemical Biology is the 1st textbook to combination glossy instruments of natural chemistry with suggestions of biology, body structure, and medication. With a spotlight on human phone biology and a problems-driven technique, the textual content explains the combinatorial structure of biooligomers (genes, DNA, RNA, proteins, glycans, lipids, and terpenes) because the molecular engine for all times.
Dieses Fachbuch vermittelt anschaulich und praxisnah das für die interdisziplinäre Patientenbetreuung durch Gynäkologen und Humangenetiker in der Reproduktionsmedizin, der Pränataldiagnostik und der Tumordiagnostik benötigte Wissen. In den einzelnen Kapiteln werden die allgemeinen Grundlagen der Humangenetik verständlich beschrieben und das Wissen zur genetischen Beratung für die Anwendung humangenetischer Methoden vermittelt.
- Novel Food. Eine Kosten-Nutzen Analyse (German Edition)
- Molecular Mechanisms of Fanconi Anemia (Medical Intelligence Unit)
- Ethical Issues in Governing Biobanks: Global Perspectives
- Unnatural Selection: The Challenges of Engineering Tomorrow's People (The Earthscan Science in Society Series)
Additional resources for Artificial Photosynthesis (Advances in Botanical Research)
Artificial Photosynthesis (Advances in Botanical Research) by Bruno Robert