By Sadegh Imani Yengejeh,Seyedeh Alieh Kazemi,Andreas Öchsner
This quantity provides a accomplished approach for categorizing carbon nanotubes and their variations when it comes to nano sheets, nanotubes, microscopic and atomic changes. furthermore, the cloth and geometric houses of those nano-configurations are addressed. finally, it introduces a couple of universal software program applications for geometry iteration and a number of other advertisement finite aspect programs.
Read Online or Download A Primer on the Geometry of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Modifications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) PDF
Best nanostructures books
With the expanding call for for smaller, speedier, and extra hugely built-in optical and digital units, in addition to super delicate detectors for biomedical and environmental purposes, a box known as nano-optics or nano-photonics/electronics is rising – learning the various promising optical houses of nanostructures.
Improvement of latest sensors and electronic processors has supplied chance for identity of nonlinear structures. Vibration measurements became regular for predicting and tracking equipment in undefined. Parameter id and tracking of Mechanical platforms lower than Nonlinear Vibration focusses on equipment for the id of nonlinearities in mechanical structures, giving description and examples of useful program.
Useful natural fabrics are more and more vital in state of the art purposes reminiscent of strength creation, garage and conversion, biomedicine and sustainable improvement. Top-notch experts have created a distinct and well timed assessment for undergraduate (final yr) and graduate scholars with a history in chemistry yet must also be precious for physicists and engineers.
This booklet appears on the results of ion implantation as an efficient post-growth strategy to enhance the cloth houses, and finally, the equipment functionality of In(Ga)As/GaAs quantum dot (QD) heterostructures. during the last 20 years, In(Ga)As/GaAs-based QD heterostructures have marked their superiority, rather for program in lasers and photodetectors.
- Fundamental Tests of Physics with Optically Trapped Microspheres (Springer Theses)
- Strongly Correlated Fermions and Bosons in Low-Dimensional Disordered Systems: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Field Theory of Strongly ... 13-26 August 2001 (Nato Science Series II:)
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics: Materials and Photons (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Nanotechnologies in Food and Agriculture
- Electrochemically Engineered Nanoporous Materials: Methods, Properties and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Nanostructured Titanium Dioxide Materials:Properties, Preparation and Applications
Extra resources for A Primer on the Geometry of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Modifications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
A Primer on the Geometry of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Modifications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) by Sadegh Imani Yengejeh,Seyedeh Alieh Kazemi,Andreas Öchsner